Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today's Workout - 12.29.08

Wow . . . . where have we been? Well, our numbers have dropped off, but some (one) has been consistent over the past couple of months. I just haven't been posting . . . for no other reason than I just haven't.

But, I will make every effort to be more consistent with the posting for the new year.

Today's workout was a CrossFit original from 12.27.08.

It was . . .

AMRAP 20
95# Thrusters x 5
95# Hang Cleans x 7
95# SDLHP x 10

After taking the week or so off of Christmas, this was murder. Two of our athletes hadn't been in quite a while and this was a heck of welcome back.

Our numbers are as follows:

Taza - 7 rounds + 5 + 4
Billy - 7 rounds
Cody - 5 rounds + ? + ? + ?
Jeremy - 5 rounds

We as a group definitely need to work on intensity. I know that we can all do better. This was a tough workout, but they're all tough if the intensity is there. We're here for results and they will come with pushing ourselves further than we "think" we can go.

No comments: