Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today's Workout - 07/16/08

Today I was on the West End for work and ran out of fuel in the delivery truck. I stalled out directly in front of a Ukrop's. Because of this, my workout of the day consisted of:

Pushing a GMC 7500 about 10 feet
Running 0.5 miles to CarQuest to purchase a 5 gallon gas can
Running 1.75 miles to the Gas Station to purchase fuel
Carrying said gas can filled with fuel (40 lbs) back to the truck (1.5 miles)

Well, I guess this is a very safe and mild version of what we train for . . . real life.

I wasn't able to make it back in time to train with the guys, so I prescribed the following:

Tabata Mash
Rowing
35# Kettlebell Swings
Squats

Tabatas are 20 sec. on 10 sec. off for 8 rounds. This Tabata Mash was 8 rounds of each with no rest in between. Scores will be posted to comments.

1 comment:

Billdozer said...

my numbers are as follows:
193