Thursday, May 8, 2008

Today's Workout - 05/07/08

Today was a "Get as much in as you can in 20 minutes" day.

Our circuit was:

350# tire flip x 5
Back Extensions x 10
35# KB Clean & Jerk (left) x 10
35# KB Clean & Jerk (right) x 10
35# KB Snatch (left) x 10
35# KB Snatch (right) x 10
50# Heavybag Shouldering (all the way up, all the way down) x 10

I was able to get 3 rounds and had to quit at about 17 minutes. No excuses . . . this one put a beating on me. Friday is another day.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I think I did about 5 rounds. Afterwards I immediately got in the car; when I got out, my back gave out and I started shaking. It was the weirdest experience of my life, but I kinda liked it because it turned walking into a game.

The Sundance Cod said...

I got 4 rounds and a tire flip. Also inhaled enough pollen that I'm thinking about changing my user name to PollenisitCody.

Jake said...

I got 4 rounds a 3 tire flips.