Saturday, May 24, 2008

Today's Workout - 05/23/08

Today we were back at the carport with Fight Gone Bad in honor of BJ Penn's upcoming fight with Sean Sherk.

Three 5 minute rounds with 1 minute rests in between rounds of the following:

Wall Ball (15# ball to 15') - for reps
75# Sumo Deadlift High Pulls - for reps
21" Tire Jumps - for reps
75# Push Press - for reps
Row - for calories

My total was 209. Getting better, but still a way off from the 300-350 commonly posted on the CrossFit website.

3 comments:

Billdozer said...

My reps are as follows:
201

Jake said...

My total was 209?
I put a question mark there because Chee was counting for me and lost track. The last time we did this workout I got 246. I know that because I just posted it even though we did it on 5/2. Sorry. I'll try to keep up from here on out.

Jake said...

In case some of you want to take a walk down memory lane, it will please you to know I just posted my totals and times for the last two months.