Monday, March 17, 2008

Today's Training

Today was a quick one . . . we did the following:

Hand over Hand Sled Pull - 180# (50' rope)
Overhead Barbell Squat - 65# (10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps)
Yates Rows - 135# (10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps)
Wall Ball - 15# ball to 15 feet (20 reps, 16 reps, 12 reps)

We adjusted the weight for NW to 135# for HoHSP, 45# for OBS and 95# for YR. No stopping between sets (as is possible).

I learned today that I can't keep my stopwatch on my wrist while training. It was the first and last time for that. I kept turning the timer off with the movement of my hand. Now I know . . . so no time for me. Some of the other guys were able to time theirs. They will post them in comments.

Because we are limited with the amount of equipment we have, we try to give enough time between people starting, but invariably we are running over one another. We're going to have to try and figure it out as time goes by.

No comments: