Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today's Workout - 03/19/08

Today's workout was taken from CrossFit and is called CrossFit Total. We did one rep max of Deadlift, Shoulder Press, and Squat. My numbers are as follows:

Deadlift - 375#
Shoulder Press - 155#
Squat - 235#

No excuses, but my back was not feeling right and I just stopped after two reps of squats. I have to take the numbers as they are though.

This gives me a CrossFit Total of 765, which is up even though my squat was horrible. According to CrossFit, this puts me (on a scale of "untrained, novice, intermediate, advanced, elite) between novice and intermediate. For advanced or elite, I am looking for totals around 1100-1400#!! Long way to go . . .

Again, the rest of the guys should post their numbers to comments. When they do, I will gauge their level on the scale, as well.

2 comments:

Jake said...

I did the following:

Deadlift - 321#
Shoulder Press - 145#
Squat - 255#

Titan Training said...

Jake rates on the CrossFit scale right at Intermediate. For the amount of time that we have been doing this, that is FANTASTIC!