Friday, April 11, 2008

Today's Workout - 04/11/08

Today's was a "as much as you can get into 20 minutes" day.

Jake's Walk
Overhead Squats x 10
Wall Ball x 10
KB Swings x 10
Back Hyperextensions x 10

Jake's Walk - Step into a 300# tire, grab the inside rim with your hands, lift, walk across the yard and back.

Wall Ball - we use a 15# ball and throw it as high as we can against the garage.


My numbers are as follows:
OHS - 75#
Wall Ball - 15-20'
KB Swings - 35#

Total - 3 rounds + Jake's Walk, OHS and Wall Ball.

As always, the others will post their numbers to comments.

3 comments:

Billdozer said...

My numbers are as follows:
OHS - 75#
Wall Ball - 15-20'
KB Swings - 35#

Total - 3 rounds + Jake's Walk, OHS, Wall Ball, and KB Swings.

Nathan said...

i remember doing the Jacob walks 5 times, although I walked half as far as everyone else

Jake said...

If I remember correctly I finished 4 rounds and got one more jake's walk in. Let me know if you guys remember different.