Today, I put together a modified version of what Jake at CrossFit RVA had for David and I this morning.
The guys did two-man team workouts of the following:
Team Tire Flips with 350# tire x 12
Sumo High Pulls with 25# KB x 60
Team Sled Drags with 180# x 200 feet
Team Tire Flips with 350# tire x 9
Sumo High Pulls with 25# KB x 45
Team Sled Drags with 180# x 200 feet
Team Tire Flips with 350# tire x 6
Sumo High Pulls with 25# KB x 30
Team Sled Drags with 180# x 200 feet
Team Tire Flips with 350# tire x 3
Sumo High Pulls with 25# KB x 15
Team Sled Drags with 180# x 200 feet
These guys ROCKED this workout!
Because of the way our sled is made compared to the one at CrossFit RVA, a heavier amount was needed. I also shortened the distance.
Unfortunately, one of our guys had to take off mid-workout, so I jumped in to help the other finish up. 7:30 am seemed like minutes ago when we did that sled drag. I felt pretty good all day and figured, "This shouldn't be too much of a problem." Boy, was I wrong. Those sled drags kicked my butt. The good news is . . . I found another exercise that puts a major tax on me. We will definitely have to work this in more often. As always, I will hope the guys will post their teams, times and thoughts to comments.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
20 minutes 15 seconds
The dream team of the day was myself and young Jacob.
Time: 21 minutes 20 seconds
This workout was great. I was beat when it was over and my quads are still crying for mercy.
P.S.
Alias name TitanTraining kept the dream team alive after Jake had to leave. Gracias Titan.
Natenater is incorrect. The time for team Chee N' B was as follows: 20 Minutes 55 Seconds.
I won't be leaving early next time. If my back holds out Nate and Bill will be crying for mercy. That's right I'm calling it. Cod and I are bringing the title home.
Post a Comment