Friday, March 28, 2008

Today's Workout - 03/28/08

Today we did a version of the famous "Fight Gone Bad" originally developed for BJ Penn. Our version was different, but we used the same skeleton.

3 rounds of 5 minutes with 1 minute rest between rounds. Each round consisted of the following:

Push ups
Bodyweight Squats
Sledgehammer to Tire (L, R, L, R, etc.)
21" Jumps to Tire
Deadlifts (@ 50% of 1RM)

Score is total number of reps in all rounds.

My numbers are as follows:
12# Sledge
185# Deadlifts

Total # of Reps: 306

I happen to already know that I tied for third . . . but there was only four of us, so I really tied for last! As always, the guys will post their weights and reps.

2 comments:

Billdozer said...

Push ups
Bodyweight Squats
Sledgehammer to Tire (L, R, L, R, etc.)
21" Jumps to Tire
Deadlifts (@ 50% of 1RM)

Score is total number of reps in all rounds.

My numbers are as follows:
12# Sledge
185# Deadlifts

Total # of Reps: 306

I just copied and pasted Taza's... because we tied.

Jake said...

My numbers are as follows:
8# Sledge
162# Deadlifts

Total # of Reps: 325