Monday, March 31, 2008

Today's Workout - 03/31/08

Today's was an original, but as always based on other workouts. Also, as always, it was a killer. Also, as always, I CAME IN LAST!!!! Way last this time. Oh well, staying at it . . .

80# Squat Thrusters
Burpees
35# KB Swings
95# Hang Cleans

21 - 15 - 9

For time.

My time . . . . 40:26

Yeah, that's right . . . 40 minutes, 26 seconds. In my defense (weak as it may be), I am sick. Also, my wife dropped my son off in the middle of my workout. Every time I went down for a burpee, he wanted to climb on top of me. It was hard to complete the rounds, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was great to spend the extra time with him. Someday, he'll be doing Fight Gone Bad, Fran, and Tabata This with the best of 'em.

4 comments:

Billdozer said...

My time was 28 minutes exactly. That's how dead on I am! HOO-HAH.

Billdozer said...

And since nobody else posts anymore I guess I have the best time!

Jake said...

70# Squat Thrusters
Burpees
35# KB Swings
95# Hang Cleans

21 - 15 - 9

Time . . . . 22:56

I post. I just do it in clumps.
Tell your brother to start posting and someone needs to whip Chee into shape. I know he knows how to get on a computer.

The Sundance Cod said...

60# Squat thrusters
Burpees
35# KB Swings
95# Hang Cleans

Time: 26:05